Todays look is inspired by the beautiful Kim Kardashian. She refers to this look as "the Kimmel" because she wore it on Jimmy Kimmel Live. You can watch a tutorial for this look on youtube by clicking on the links below. Here is a screen shot of what I will be recreating.
I loved this look so much that I went out and bought most of the products her MUA used for this tutorial. Initially I copied this look for this past New Years Eve. Here is a picture of how I looked then...
And here is what I did today...
I have lost about 10 lbs since New Years Eve and my face looks a lot different IMO. I have definitely lost some of my chubby cheeks! haha I'm not sure exactly what I used for the first pic, but the products that I used today include:
- SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Medium Beige mixed with MAC Face and Body in N5
- MSFN in Medium/Dark
- Harmony Blush to contour
- Pink Swoon Blush
- MAC Strobe Liquid as a highlight on the cheeks
- Fix+ to set makeup
- MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
- Contrast e/s in the crease and smudge along waterline
- Naked pigment on the lid
- Carbon e/s to line the upper lash line
- Stila Eye Kajal in Onyx to line the waterline
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardelle 111's
- MAC Lip Condition (tube)
- Stripdown lipliner
- Angel l/s
- NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight