Here are new and rediscovered products I've been using the most frequently during the month of September!
UPDATE: I've also updated my "Favourite Beauty Products" post which can be found by clicking on the link at the side of my profile (under my blog description)
1. Tresemme Heat Tamer Style Spray: This is a rediscovered product of mine. I've had this for years, but it has been neglected/stashed away deep behind other products. I now use this every time I heat style my hair (mainly blow dry). After using this my hair looks a lot healthier and shinier. I don't even need a shine spray! Probably the number one thing about this is the smell. I absolutely love the smell of this stuff. Sometimes I go crazy spraying it cuz it smells so good.
2. Benefit High Beam: This is the perfect highlighter for me. I use it basically everyday, but it only made my favourites this month because I always forget that I use it. It gives my cheeks a perfect glow and mixed with my MUFE HD and Tarte Cheek stain I get AMAZING results/glowing skin!
3. NYX Round Lipstick in "Fig": Probably my favourite pink lipstick EVER. I've been wearing this shade so much lately, that my other NYX haul purchases have been getting neglected/not used at all! I can't say enough good things about it. It lasts forever on my lips without having to reapply (a major plus). I just orderd a backup, among other things, from www.cherryculture.com. Today is their last day of 20% off!
4. NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "Smokey Look": I love the colour and the smell of this stuff. It's like putting candy on my lips! If I have a craving for candy I'll just throw this on and it seriously satisfies it! I love candy.
5. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125: The perfect every day foundation for my skin. Gives me a medium coverage without looking "cakey". My skin looks amazing in this. Another product that I just recently purchased, but is def. a HG foundation of mine.
6. Tarte Cheek Stain in "Green Siren": Another recent discovery of mine. This gives me the perfect colour to my cheeks. It also gives me a dewy glow (which I love). Pair this with my MUFE HD and High Beam and it's my HG skin routine.
7. NYX Lip Pencil in "Natural": The perfect colour of lip pencil. Can use it with pretty much anything.
8. Stila Eye Kajal in "Onyx": A HG liner of mine, but I've been using it a lot this month smudged out with carbon on my upper lash line (where I usually use liquid). I think I'm switching to a liner/shadow liner girl instead of a liquid liner girl now. It's such a soft, sexy look. I love it.