I just got home from work and took a picture of my eye makeup today. I used three of the four new MAC eyeshadows I got in the mail yesterday.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as a base)
- Vanilla e/s (to highlight, though next time I'd much prefer Brule)
- Dazzlelight e/s all over lid
- Plum Dressing e/s in the outer corner blended w/ a tiny bit of Sketch and Expresso mixed
- Crystal Avalanche in the tear ducts to brighten the eye
Plum dressing really brings out the green in my ever changing hazel/green eye colour.