Monday, October 5, 2009
Mini MAC Haul and Review!
Over the past couple weeks I’ve ordered online and picked up a couple items at my local MAC counter. Here is my mini haul and review!
1. MAC Blot Powder: I just got this over the weekend and I never really planned on buying one of these. However, I’m really glad I did. If you are like me and don’t carry a lot of your makeup around in your purse, this is a particularly good item to have. I usually just have whatever lipstick/lipgloss I’m wearing that day and that’s it, but now I have powder and a mirror to go along with it! This stuff is great for getting rid of shine. Perfect for taking with you on a night out and touching up! I have normal/dry skin so I don’t get too oily too often, but if your skin is on the oily side you NEED to pick this up! It will get rid of your shine and finish your look. A new HG.
2. MAC 4x Palette: Don’t really need to review this. I have all my shadows depotted so sometimes when I travel I don’t want to bring my 15x palettes. This is great to just pick a few I want.
3. MAC “Nylon” Eye shadow: THE perfect highlight IMO. I love this eye shadow and will repurchase when finished. I will be doing a look with it soon. The finish is so nice and it’s a beautiful colour.
4. MAC Shy Girl Lipstick: This has been on my wish list for some time now. I absolutely love the colour and will repurchase this for that reason, but I hate the formula. Cremesheens dry my lips big time. So that’s a downside, but really I haven’t found a colour that dupes this!
5. MAC “Spiked” Brow Pencil: Great for when I’m lazy and want to fill in my brows quickly, though I much prefer the finish and look of eye shadow as opposed to pencils. Probably won’t purchase again because it’s pretty pricey for the amount of product you get.
And for those of you who don’t already know, Sephora is having a Friends and Family 20% sale from October 19-November 2! SAVE YOUR MONEY! Use code FF2009
Have a great day :)