Just thought I'd share a quick post about the NARS blushes that I have in my makeup collection. Let me know what your favourite blushes are or if I'm missing any you think I'd like!
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
- "Best Overall Powder Blush” 2010 & 2011 InStyle "Best Beauty Buys”
- Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
- Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
- Iconic NARS shades
- 24 shades
- $30 each
A moisture-rich cream blush formula that provides smooth, silky color for naturally luminous skin. The velvety texture delivers long-lasting color and blends easily natural-looking color.
- · Provides a sheer, flush of color for all skin tones
- · Enriched with Vitamin E
- · Can be worn alone or paired with powder blushes
- 7 shades
- $34 each
Illuminating highlighting powders that give the skin a light-reflecting luminous glow. Wear alone or pair with other cheek products to create beautiful dimension on the face.
- · Creates instant radiance
- · Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness on the skin
- · Universally flattering shade
- 3 Shades
- $30 each
What I like about the NARS website, as opposed to most cosmetic websites, is that they have excellent product photos which show their shades of blushes true to colour so it is easy to order online without having to google the various shades to find out what the product actually looks like. However, for reference, here is my current collection of blushes:
Angelika - Cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle
Deep Throat - Flirty, sheer peach
Gina - A true tangerine
Lovejoy - Shimmering bronzed rose
Luster - Sheer golden apricot
Madly - Warm soft-focused seashell pink
Orgasm - Peachy pink with golden shimmer
Cactus Flower - Delicate shimmering poppy
Albatross - Luminous golden glow (not pictured, click here for swatches)